2.4 folio – Series and Sequences. 28/08/2023

In photography, I am currently working on my portfolio. My kaupapa is the fun/joy of my two nieces going outside and playing outside.

I am currently working on arranging my photographs around to correctly convey my kaupapa.
At this point in time, I have it arranged so that the top row of my folio is four photos capturing the view from inside, showing the view from the windows. (These photos are currently unedited).

The next three photos underneath, shows Roya, the first two outside and the third her laying down inside. We can see the leading lines lead you along the images. I have edited these images to have higher contrast and made other slight changes to the colour and lighting.

The bottom left image captures an angelic statue, with an orange tint throughout the whole image, on the bottom right we see my two nieces sitting on the couch, edited to have the same orange tint in the angel statue image. The angel statue helps portray the innocence and angelicness of these two kids. By putting these two together it helps portray the narrative.

These photos under here are currently not put on my board, I am planning to put a majority of these on my second panel and reshoot the in-betweens.